Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before the posting of any group buys please approach a member of the admin/mod team. If any group buys are placed without our consent they will be removed.

thanks

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
what group buy was that mate??

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
ill have a look for it mate

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
The problem is guys with arranging group buys from traders outside the forum or abroard they never go smooth and we end up with one of us Admin emailing the supplier and getting involved, we had a recent one from AUS and one of our traders had to step in and sort out the problems and it cost him money, my suggestion is if you want group buys why not put it in the "Authorised Traders" section and see if one of the traders would be willing to assist with it, If so you can then post it up in the "Group Buy" section. If it does go through our traders then we can step in if ever a problem arises, outside the forum your on your own, and is it really worth the risk to save a few pennies if its successful.

Or the other option is to get the outside trader you want to deal with to email us so we have proof he is legit....

as for dildo's Texvandoodoo has a good range in stock...

·
Banned
106 Posts
hey i have teamed up with a window company now, and i also supply headlight lenses for a full range of cars can i sometime become an authorized trader and arrange a group buy soon?

T

·
0 Posts
Do you have a link to somebody? Get them in contact with Bigchief on here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts