Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking of selling this,as have found a bigger turbo,has been on my car for 1 month,and have used it to run my engine in,was purchased from another forum member,and from memory made 600hp and 511 torque...looking for £600.00 which is what it cost me...need a quick sale or a deposit or i will loose the other turbo...
this is a pic of it on my car...any more questions please pm me your contact details asap...

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my mate bought it brand new has used it for 11 months...and i have just bought it....so that makes it s/hand...lol...

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why are you trying to have an arguement about how many owners a turbo has...lol...sorry mate but theres plenty of interest in the turbo at the sensible asking price...so i guess you will have to look elsewhere...:)

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you can get one for that price go and buy one and stop annoyong me,or are you just trying to completely ruin this FOR SALE thread...

·
Registered
236 Posts
will it be a straight bolt on to r33 RB25DET ?
how much boost will it need to run to get to about 400 bhp ?
if i'll get it as a bolt on kit then will give you 500 cash

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no it wont bolt staright on...lol...its a big turbo...and sorry but would bnot sell for 500.00...thanks anyway...

·
Registered
218 Posts
what manifold would that require to fit gtr or gtst 33 please, also was it external or internally wastegated and finally lol what boost was it running at peak
cheers
Samy

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its external waste gate...:):):)...and was making 601hp and 511 torque...on a 33 gt-r,i dont know what boost that was at,as i have just run my engine in,so not mapped properly yet...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts