Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all. I have taken the time to up load some pictures on behalf of Gary and Julie (new members like myself) So please enjoy. They were taken at a mini meet we had at Grafham Water near Huntingdon a few weeks ago. I had a drive of this car and that was it. I wanted one. That in turn led me to join here. So Thanks to the pair of them.

The man himself....

Me and Gazza (Gary)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Isn't that Ovais' old car?????

Did you buy that from a midget in Essex?

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Grafham is just down road from me, i missed this :(
Sorry mate. It was organised through the 300ZX site. We are thinking about another one in the near future and you would be more than welcome to come there were however only 5 of us that turned up the others on the site didnt seem bothered. That was their loss 'coz we had a very good day there. I will probaly ask Mr and Mrs banter to post details if they are interested when the time comes?

vini

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sorry mate. It was organised through the 300ZX site. We are thinking about another one in the near future and you would be more than welcome to come there were however only 5 of us that turned up the others on the site didnt seem bothered. That was their loss 'coz we had a very good day there. I will probaly ask Mr and Mrs banter to post details if they are interested when the time comes?

vini
Drop me a pm or something mate next time you go, would be cool t meet up with som other owners/members. Grafhams quite a cool place to chill out too.

Water, barbecue and a few women, what more do you need ( except the skyline lol )

·
Registered
80 Posts
Isn't that Ovais' old car?????

Did you buy that from a midget in Essex?
hi peeps,glad u like julie,s car.she loves it and so do i:bigthumb: .

yes and bought it off ovais a couple of monthe ago.

had probs with the hicas but now sorted with a lock out bar and it handles how it should now:dance: .

im surprised u no him as he is on another club???????????????.

julie and me will be at the stevenage meet and cant wait.

thanks again for your feedbak on julie,s skyline

julie&garry

·
Registered
80 Posts
ovasis was a forum user, but turned out to be a drunken raving bum..... lol...
ha ha,he is a top guy and we keep in contact with him,

he has a black r33 gts-t now and its a beaut.

we went on there to have a look but aked a few questions and got the u have to join to access tech info:wtf: .

told them what i thought of that:moony: .

went to one meet and met some nice guys who helped me out with the info so was happy.

dont worry me and julie are here to stay:bigthumb: .

cheers garry

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi garry lol why pay when its free here and we are all nice dudes lol....im banned from there along with all my moderators-admin staff lol....and quite a few more here, coz we speak our minds lol.....nice looking car bud, ive seen it before and met ovais he was a decent guy....until all hell broke loose (all getting banned) and now i agree with what has been said.....anyway where is the pics of yr 300 were still waiting mate......ill say this and i reckon you have heard this before....do you know who you look like lol....ill give you the opportunity to tell me who im thinking of......

·
Registered
80 Posts
hi garry lol why pay when its free here and we are all nice dudes lol....im banned from there along with all my moderators-admin staff lol....and quite a few more here, coz we speak our minds lol.....nice looking car bud, ive seen it before and met ovais he was a decent guy....until all hell broke loose (all getting banned) and now i agree with what has been said.....anyway where is the pics of yr 300 were still waiting mate......ill say this and i reckon you have heard this before....do you know who you look like lol....ill give you the opportunity to tell me who im thinking of......
hi bigchief.

viniboy is helping me out to get my 300zx pics up:bigthumb: .

as u said why pay and get grief when u post up for help,i didnt mince my words put it this way lol,i did hear of some sort of split but thats all,didnt go on much.

whats the point wen all u get is grief wen u ask a question:wtf: .

well who do i look like then:uhoh: .

do you think we were twins and seperated at birth:bigthumb: .

cause both my other brothers are wimps lol.

if im a million miles off then slap me down with a feather:naughty: .

cheers garry

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.