Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen a few cars on here displaying three gauges in the centre of the dash near the stereo.

Is there a pre made holder to suit the centre section or do i need to make one up? If the latter were there any plastic blanking plates for this section of the dash as i think the finish will be better in plastic like the rest of the dash.

Cheers all

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
GTR`S have them in the same place that the ac controls are fitted in a gts.

You can get a set of gauge holders that sit under the stereo,or make your own holder.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have three 52mm gauges in mine. Couldn't source a holder at the time so made one up from mdf and sprayed it black. Looks like it was there from day one. Only awkward bit is fitting it into the space. Its a bit niggly:D

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have three 52mm gauges in mine. Couldn't source a holder at the time so made one up from mdf and sprayed it black. Looks like it was there from day one. Only awkward bit is fitting it into the space. Its a bit niggly:D

Yours in one of the ones that has inspired me to do something similar. Though i'd still prefer a plastic panel if i can find one.

I will have a search when i get home later, i`m sure i saw one for sale not long a go.
That'd be great. Cheers

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
There`s a company on ebay selling them,just punch in gauge pod and it will bring up about three pages of them. I found a triple pod that fits in the radio hole standard din size.

It should do the job and it only costs about £7

·
Registered
311 Posts
Those gauges are GTR fittment. Will probably fit a gts but you will have a notch out of the top right corner. Also there is a thread on here somewhere about this trader not supplying everything stated in the ad. Think its under ebay rip off(I think)

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
centre gauges

ok ...i have set the ball rolling for myself...have just bought the centre mount that holds 3x52mm gauges....Gouldings link to ebay was the cheapest...:cheers:
not bad for 20 yo yo,s ...imcl p&P.
now what gauges will i go for.......:boogy:
the world is your lobster

awesomegtst

1 - 20 of 23 Posts