Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got some new 60mm gauges im oky with the oil temp/pressure fitting with sandwich plate that takes senders.

q1.stuck on place to T the boost gauge?

q2.what wire is the acc wire? and what wire is the parking lamp wire? is this the sidelights? where can i find the
acc wire and the parking lamp wire on the r33gtst?:cheers:

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
accesory will be ignition live mate,no idea on parking lamp wire,possibly sidelight feeds but no idea why for a gauge???

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
adding parking lamp wire changes colour of the gauges from amber to white or vice versa when you put the lights on when dark.question is where can i find the sidelights wire or point to take a wire from?
thanku for telling me the acc im half way there now:)
oh and best place to T for the boost gauge?:attention:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Tee your boost gauge into a lil plastic black box right near the bulk head on the drivers side. There should be a 5mm black hose running through the bulk head into the standard gauge. Ill look for a pic....

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be much appreciated:cheers:

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
I took the hose off of that altogether and stuck the one for my Blitz guage onto the nipple on the manifold that it was connected to. Disabled the factory guage, but as you don't need that it's no big loss. Much neater than having 3 seperate hose sections.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is this the correct place to t in a boost gauge?

is this the best place to use in bulkhead of r33gtst?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
look pics easy to help me now cummon any1????

·
Registered
31 Posts
cant answer where to T the boost guage, but i know that the parking lamp is the light that comes on in the dash when the hand brake is engaged. Looks like this: ((!))

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks i done the job pics to follow:)

·
Registered
234 Posts
adding parking lamp wire changes colour of the gauges from amber to white or vice versa when you put the lights on when dark.question is where can i find the sidelights wire or point to take a wire from?
thanku for telling me the acc im half way there now:)
oh and best place to T for the boost gauge?:attention:
There's a wire on the stereo loom that will do this. On standard coloured ISO block wires it's Orange. Usually labelled illumination.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts