Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just a quick post to see how many of you may be interested in a group buy for hose kits, we can do either HEL or Goodridge. quantities of 10 will be needed.
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Could be interested. Depends on the cost.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
well if we can get 10 interested we should be able to offer around 35-40% discount on them.
Sorry Ollie, 35-40% off of how much ?

No idea how much a hose kit is. :dunce:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the goodridge ones are around £60.00, i will check today. the HEL ones are £59.95. plus any additinal costs, stainless fittings and coloured hoses.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok heres an update, goodridge will be a no go as their price is £152.75. even if we get 10 orders they will only offer us 40% which is £91.65, they have hiked their price up as they only do the kits in stainless and they state that the kits are a direct copy of the original. i don't see how this can be when we have had a hel and goodridge kit next to each other and they are exactly the same.
So it looks like been hel. the price for these will be £44.97, although i am trying to squeeze some more out of them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes we can do clutch kit. i will have to check the discount that we get first but i would imagine it would be the same, i will post a price asap.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok, lets get the buy going. please let me know what model car you have and what it is you require, once we get to 10 we will get them ordered and shipped.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts