Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to give it a wash last night :D - well paid someone to do it lmao

Getting a photoshoot done in a abandond wharehouse next week so need it looking tip top have my meguirs ready :D

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Absolute beauty! Looks alot like mine actually -lol.
Im washing mine 4 times a week now -is that sad? I cringe when i see a dirty mark on it -even discovered these amazing "no water" wipes -one wipe and it washes my car without water -amazing!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Liking that front bumper :smoker:

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im washing mine 4 times a week now -is that sad? I cringe when i see a dirty mark on it -even discovered these amazing "no water" wipes -one wipe and it washes my car without water -amazing!
yeah the lad that was washing it last night said somthing about those waterless cleaning things

jaysus and i thought i was bad, washing it once a week, i do hate to see mine dirty also.

Looks mint mate, they do look awesome in white
Yep 100% white is the best colour for an R33

Liking that front bumper :smoker:
Load of people have commented about it but no one knows what it is lol, free pint @ Japshow finale for the first to find out lol :cheers:

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
look svery nice, that photoshoot will be awsome

what are the tyre and wheel size?
top of my head the wheels are 16" Enkei's lightwieght racing jobbies and the tyres are 205/16/50's i think semi slicks

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
OMG, four times a week? Ur mad lady!:dance:

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im liking the look of the 16's, thats what on my gts-t, standard ones tho but really like that look of them.
didnt like them in the import photos but when you see them in the flesh or in a better photo they really set the car off, apparently there quite expensive though

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
very nice mate.........
;)

hows it compare to the 32???
Totally different machine, drive is pretty much the same handling is not as good but not to drastic think its just due to being a bit heavier, but the most noticable has to be the interior build quality 10 times better than the 32 no sqeeks rattles or bits falling off lol

·
Registered
922 Posts
yeah the lad that was washing it last night said somthing about those waterless cleaning things
Mark I'd expect your going to have to have her washed a few more times before next week :naughty: and since when did you have your own personel valet :p :rofl:

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I believe that those are the RP01 Enkei's right? They dont make those anymore. Price should go up on those babys.:cool:
just had a look about and found 2nd hand ones @ $975 without tyres :ylsuper:

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Lovely looking motor, looks in very good condition. I know that there alot of white ones around but they look gorgeous in the bright sunlight. You can tell when you've cleaned it well, by the time you've looked at the paint work you get retina burn by the time you go inside.

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
heads for a professional photoshoot tonight in a abandond wharehouse :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts