Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i have looked around the site to see if my problem has occured before but i found some usefull info but not really an answer i was hoping for.

Ok the gear box hasnt really been playing up since i bought the car so it cant really be dead just thought i would start with that.

i went to start my car today and drive off and it would not go into any of the gears tried to force it into gear but with no avail, so i tried to start the car in reverse but once the car started i couldnt get it out of reverse.
so did the same in 1st gear it came out of gear but i could get the box into any other gears but eventually the box went into 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th but not into reverse or 1st gear.

so this leaves me with what could be the problem, could it be the oil the clutch, syncros oh my gearbox is os giken and my cluth is os giken twin plate just some info for you

·
Registered
886 Posts
How does the clutch peddle feel? Does it feel different from usual and how long has the clutch been in? Might be worth bleeding the clutch just to rule that out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts