Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This company insured my Skyline as a limited use vehicle(no more than 3000 miles a year. They also have 1000/6000 mile plans) for 436 dollars a year. I am 24 with two tickets as well. They require a daily use vehicle, 8 years of driving experience and a garage but thats about it. I have an agreed value on the vehicle that if anything happens they have to pay out the amount. The number to call is (800) 643-7770. Hope this helps some people in the US. Hagerty is another that helps out with people under 25 and may have a few tickets. classicins.com is another one but you must be 25.

I have not found a place to do general insurance that is fair on these vehicles. The classic/exotic companies are the only option I have come up with. If you have found something different please post it here.

I am sure the age restriction isn't a huge thing to many people here but I am pointing it out because its always been a pain for me trying to insure something like these. Oh well, only a few more months until I turn 25.

Greg

·
bla
17,374 Posts
wow... that works out about £200... alot of people here are paying well into the £1000s

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the classic/exotic insurance companies really seem to be the way to go. Most people don't use these vehicles as daily drivers anyway and will meet the rest of the requirements easily.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts