·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
get a pic up just in case of it out the box mate so we can see it please

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do I get a picture up? I only have a library picture of it as it hasn't arrived from Japan yet. Its blank, boxed genuine Nissan part with the GTR logo.

Cheers

Ben

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not the one in the link above thats a Nismo Key. This is same design but with GTR on it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Its not the one in the link above thats a Nismo Key. This is same design but with GTR on it.
If it is the "standard" GTR key, you can buy them from your local Nissan dealership for a lot cheaper than £50, and get it cut.

If it is the Nismo one, then that's a different matter, as Nismo discontinued them quite a time back.

·
Registered
228 Posts
i got the gtr one and its £45.00 from Nissan ink vat
Yep, that's about right, last year it was £36.30 plus vat which I think is around £43. My local Nissan dealer who are very Skyline parts friendly (but I also have the Nissan Fast Parts system on my PC so I know what I'm looking for before I go) cut the key for free, and to make sure that they did not screw it up they practised the cutting on a Micra blank (which is the same as a R33 blank) and gave that to me as a spare free as well.

The part number of the key for a R33 GTR is KEY00-00185.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not the Nismo Key although I can get these but only for S15, R34 and newer Nissan models.

GTR Key now sold.

Many thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts