Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, currently fitted to my R34 GTT are a set of lovely Rays Volk Racing Challenge alloys.

They have recently had the faces refurbed in Nissan QM1 white.
The inner lips are still in their original factory blue/chrome finish.
I didn't want these touching when I had them refurbished as I though it would de-value them.

They are staggered fitment, 18x8j et32 and 18x9j et40, 5x114.3
All wheels have original Rays stickers on them saying sizes etc.

Wheels have tyres which are almost new, Goodyear eagle F1 on front and Continental Conti-sport3 on the rear, 225/45R18 and 265/40R18 on the rear I think. ( I will confirm this when the rain stops and I can get out to the car lol)

Unfortunately I only have x2 centre caps so since the refurb ive been running them without, they do come up on eBay but ive just never bothered.

Ive put them in the swaps section as I could do with some wheels to go on as soon as these come off as I have no spare rims to sit her on, plus she does get used most weekends..

What have you got...

Looking for possibly 10j rear or 9.5j?

Pics below, if I get some interest ill get individual pics of each wheel..

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
look awesome mate
Keep em
wish were 19s, id have them,
Mine is like a snow plough at mo
Aha, yehh i like the way they look, and they do suit the car, only i want something a little wider on the rear as im going big power and my previous R33 had 9.5j on the rear and couldnt stop them spinning up so i know these wont lol

·
RIP pretty skyline
523 Posts
Now if you drag back through the 'want' ads, I've been after a set of these in 18 & good condition for a long long time. You can have my battered old 18 voltec manias if you want. I have no other alloys to offer lol

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now if you drag back through the 'want' ads, I've been after a set of these in 18 & good condition for a long long time. You can have my battered old 18 voltec manias if you want. I have no other alloys to offer lol
Aha no way, i never looked to be honest with u mate. Well i will sell them at the right price it just means i need to lune some replacments up pretty sharpish lol. You'll havr to let me know :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts