Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!

Saturday the 17th of May there will be a big tuning meet in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. It's called "Import Fever".

It is not organized by me and Gman-R33, but we would like to invite all german owners to show up! Glenn(Gman-R33), me and another german sklineowner(Thomas) will be there and we would be very happy to meet some of you guys there too!

The meeting starts at 1:00pm, but you can show up from 12:00 on. It's also easier to get a parking then.

There will be mainly JDM cars like NSX, etc. I think there will be also some contests. What I know for sure is that they will be doing a dB-contest which Gman and me are going to join and I think we might blow the thing away! :rofl:

Here you can find more details:
http://www.my350z.info/viewtopic.php?p=66205#66205

Gman will send PMs to all you guys soon. If you have any questions or need to know anything, please feel free to contact me/us. :cheers:

Hope to see you soon!
Karim

Oh, what I forgot to say: better clean your cars as you might find your car together with a girl in front of someone's camera! :rofl:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn i love a sound off,alas i cannot afford to drive that far for one
Why not mate? It's gonna be "only a few kilometers" for you! :rofl:

I'm sure you would not only like to show up because of the dB-contest! :rofl:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, we're back. Been there today, together with Gman-R33, Velodyne66 and some other guys(no members on here).

It was cool!

We were 4 Skylines, 2 R34 GTTs, 1 R34 GTR VSpec II Nur and 1 R32 GTST. :yum:

Most other cars were Vtech-just-kicked-in-YO! :rofl:

Andy (Velodyne66) is a great guy! And his Skyline is simply :drool: Hope to see you next time man! If not earlier than at least in july...

Of course I showed people that we belong to skylineowners.com by using stickers on the car and putting skylineowners flyers on our Skylines! :)

Don't have any pictures for now. But will post some soon hopefully...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts