Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ve got to go to Gillingham on Saturday, straight after getting my motor back from Abbey. I hear its a tad rough down there, how many bits can I expect to have left when I get back to my motor?

·
Registered
953 Posts
hi mate

be careful where u park should be ok just am never haoppy myself ask eyore as to were to leave it where u going to in gillingham

lee

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have probably made a very valid point there, but I will get one of the brothers to keep an eye on it now

·
Registered
34 Posts
so how did you get on then?

i have lived the early part of my life near to the good gills but i must say that that part of town is truly pikey. i am sure the sheppey massive on here will vouch for that and not a place to leave a skyline unattended for some time!!

i hope it was fine and please pm me for any other kent related parking places...

NLW

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the end I bottled it and left it in the hotel car park and got a taxi! Its a right old dive up there and I am glad that good sense prevailed. They have got security cameras watching the security cameras in case they are nicked. I lived in Rochester untill I was fifteen, my how things have changed!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts