Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all new here as u can tell duh! well just bought a skyline r32 fantastic car to drive lovin it im from north wales area ,:guiness:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hi 'topknot', tell us more about the car, pics would be nice (of the car too if you like :D )

Welcome!

TC

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hey hun :wave: welcome to the forum, Im sure the lads will be along shortly to welcome you in their usual friendly fashion :shakehead: :dogpile:

Oh look Caset has already started :rofl:

Glad your happy with the car!:D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Always one to get it over with quickly.............. I mean, to welcome new people quickly of course!!!

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
welcome to the forum topknot,good choice of car the 32,getting very popular again
whereabouts ooop north are you?

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
hello good evening and welcome .......

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi welcome to the club, if you need any help just ask and we will do oir best for you, we do have an area rep for wales its "koh" he will help letting you know about up and coming events we have, enjoy yr time here, no doubt all the testosterone junkies will follow lol :D

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to our crazy club!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome :wave:

I apologise in advance for the horny dogs on here, we don't let them out very much :)

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
all the weirdos must be out tonight:)

anyway welcome to the coolest place to be if you own a skyline:dogpile:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Well i might as well start then..... Right pics of you 1st, car later!!!!!!:dogpile: :dogpile:

Oh and welcome to the site :cheers:

·
opposites do attract
282 Posts
do you lot never stop !!! welcome to the madhouse they are all fine when they take their medication i recommend a daily dose of skyline especially if its st augustines that car is the baby of all babys xxx

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
do you lot never stop !!! welcome to the madhouse they are all fine when they take their medication i recommend a daily dose of skyline especially if its st augustines that car is the baby of all babys xxx

lol they havent had their tablets yet toni......anyway a few more pages to go......good start girl...:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts