Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The glowing rear section between the indicators, I know its much talked about. Simply I want this and have a clear one which does not glow, have read the thread which shows you how to do it but cutting the back is difficult. Where can you buy them ? A friend said he saw the for about £35 in fast car but cant find the article,any ideas people ??

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
The one on mine which glows green was a factory fit item.
You may get one from the Australian or New Zeleand boys, will need to ask on their forums.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
If it will make you feel even worse, I will take a pic of it and post it up.:D

Try the Skyline sites in Aus or NZ. or the new posters on here flogging bits from down under.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Buster for reminding me in the Australia forum again that urs was factory fit :D In that case have had an idea, why dont you take it off get the model number and i will ring my local nissan garage and try and by one from them, What ya reckon ?

·
Registered
952 Posts
if ur talking about the skyline bit its easy enough to do simply remove clean apply leds and put back then bobs ya uncle and busters ya aunt its done

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
removing, fine. Its in 2 parts the clear bit with skyline on and the black back. In the "how to" that was done previously the guy cut through the back bit, its hard work though. If i could take the clear bit off it would be easy, it has clips on but dont wanna come off and I dont wanna break it.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I'll second that as I have never seen one. Is it possible to get a panel like this for the R32?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I will post a pic in the next hour or so then. I may be able to see the part No on it when its light in the morning. Hope it doesnt start with Nismo - - - - or else serious dosh may be needed.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Pics of Busters glowing rear section?! :eek: :eek: :apuke:
Everyone hide your kids/family/friends of a faint hearted disposition! :D

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Big Mark said:
Pics of Busters glowing rear section?! :eek: :eek: :apuke:
Everyone hide your kids/family/friends of a faint hearted disposition! :D
How do you know till you try it ?

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
A most generous offer there Buster me 'ole mate....but I think I'll pass.

Does the intensity of the glow depend on if you had a ruby the night before or not? Sort of like a biological dimmer switch :D :D

E

·
0 Posts
Ive said it before & i`ll say it again. Im gonna do that. That is just too cheesy not to have.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts