Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning wanting to give the white GNF 33 a good clean and changed the wheels, back to the same as wookie had it before, still need to clean the windows, after a few millers.

I like it, what do you guys reckon?

the silver 33 is getting it big style tomorrow as long as the weather holds.

T

·
0 Posts
yes it does chris, although I am toying with a Japspeed full exhaust system or that nice titanium one thats kicking around
That will make a noticeable difference when lead footing it off the traffic lights! All the way up to the 30Mph mark. ;)

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Looking very clean mr porter, and in better condition than mine just now :disappointed: (sore point) i think its about time i had a blast round knockhill with it to be honest..... just to make sure its all right for you of course :D:D:D

·
Always sideways
4,234 Posts
yes it does chris, although I am toying with a Japspeed full exhaust system or that nice titanium one thats kicking around
That titanium number looks the business, I'd have it if only my new car didn't have one already fitted! :)

·
North highlands area rep
7,857 Posts
looks good tex wheels look okay but they would better if they were bigger and filled the wheel arch more.

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i know what you mean andy, but i now have 3 sets of 17s and a rake of tyres to suit, so i am planning on sticking to them and having drifty / trackdays to play. Weather is fine so going to hit the silver one today.

and yes the parking is rank, but i had jacks under the car koh lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts