1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
ya black on a white car gets my vote.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow, I'm really glad I found this thread, I also have an r33 and I just bought very similar wheels that are currently white with a polished lip I have been thinking about doing gloss black or gold. So now I know exactly what the black would look like, although I think I'm going to keep the polished lip. By the look of the wheel I assume they are only like a 40 or 42 offset so I assume you are running a spacer, how thick is it? and does it get your wheels out far enough to where you want them to be? I'm currently running a 1 inch spacer but I don't think it is going to be thick enough so I think I'm going to 1.5" spacers instead. Make sure you post pics when its all done!

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum... Hope you enjoy your stay....:cool:

Wow, I'm really glad I found this thread, I also have an r33 and I just bought very similar wheels that are currently white with a polished lip I have been thinking about doing gloss black or gold. So now I know exactly what the black would look like, although I think I'm going to keep the polished lip. By the look of the wheel I assume they are only like a 40 or 42 offset so I assume you are running a spacer, how thick is it? and does it get your wheels out far enough to where you want them to be? I'm currently running a 1 inch spacer but I don't think it is going to be thick enough so I think I'm going to 1.5" spacers instead. Make sure you post pics when its all done!

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Thank you very much! I'm a long time lurker but just built up the nerves to post something! Enough about me though, I don't want to get the thread off topic :)
I think that was a bad atempt at a dig. Get you ass in to the new members and say hi before posting in the threads.
Sorry bling bling back on topic.

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
Wheels look nice black with chrome lip mate, wouldnt like them white at all.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its costing about 25 a wheel to paint so cheaper than a body shop
only down side i am hi on paint at the mo:eek7:

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
its costing about 25 a wheel to paint so cheaper than a body shop
only down side i am hi on paint at the mo:eek7:
have you painted them yourself then mate? do you have any pictures of them on the car where you can see them on the car , whole shot.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
How you spraying them mate as it does look very good on photos.. Could do with spacers though.. Was it a night mare to fit that Front bumper??

... I miss smells of paint and fibreglass/filler.. :)

*sniff.... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:grinno:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How you spraying them mate as it does look very good on photos.. Could do with spacers though.. Was it a night mare to fit that Front bumper??

... I miss smells of paint and fibreglass/filler.. :)

*sniff.... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:grinno:
halfords rattle cans mate the front bumper was easy to fit just grounds out all the time cracked it again :mad:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Impressive result from twattle cans, lol.... - Well done mate...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
have you painted them yourself then mate? do you have any pictures of them on the car where you can see them on the car , whole shot.
not finished yet mate only just started the job i will get a pic up when its done

takes a day a wheel to do

1 - 20 of 39 Posts