Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need a steering wheel boss for my r33 got a nismo steering wheel and had it for about 6 months its doing my head in not being able to put it on
cheers guys

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
fleabay they're listed all the time

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Ive found this one on E-bay and its also got the HICAS plug with it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-SKYLIN...ryZ30861QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem
Thats the one I've got. The Hicas sensor, from what I've been told, is teh white washer with 3 prongs that sits behind the boss and teh boss has teh corresponding holes so that they lock together.

Some people just glue the sensor to the back of an aftermarket boss. If I'd know I would have done it with the first sweet looking boss I bought.

The black wire with white plug in the pic is for teh horn. I just used the one from the original steering wheel and put a new connector on the end.

·
i'm the daddy !!
1,198 Posts
Thats the one I've got. The Hicas sensor, from what I've been told, is teh white washer with 3 prongs that sits behind the boss and teh boss has teh corresponding holes so that they lock together.

Some people just glue the sensor to the back of an aftermarket boss. If I'd know I would have done it with the first sweet looking boss I bought.

The black wire with white plug in the pic is for teh horn. I just used the one from the original steering wheel and put a new connector on the end.
the white washer, as you call it, with the 3 prongs is for the indicator cancelling and NOT the HICAS.

the black wire is indeed for the horn.

cheers

andy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts