Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, im new here, had my r32 gts-t for 7 months now but my wife has been restrictive on my spending, well im off to afghanistan for 6 months in febuary and when i get back il have about 5000 to spend on my baby!

any advice about how i could bet the most out of my money would be great, i have a body kit, FMIC, turbo timer, cat back, Apexi RSM, and air filter.

the body work need a bit of TLC so if anyone knows any good garages around the midlands area that do affordable work at the moment im going to ultimate velocity the guys there do great work but its a bit far for me to get major work done.

any help or ideas would be great, il be posting a lot while im in afghanistan because there isnt a great lot to do!:Uzi:

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Hope everything goes well when your out there mate and stay safe. Not sure about any places around your area though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers

cheers for the posts guys and for the support afghan isnt too bad good money! decided on getting my body work sorted and either a bayside blue or a candy blue respray what you think?

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
worry about the car when ya get back.....always nice to go shopping when the money is IN your pocket......ya know what the pay types can be like. but with five grand to spend .....mmmmm lots of options ......

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
stay safe mate and just give me the money to spend for you lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts