1995 VW Golf 1.4 M Reg
It’s been my daily driver for the last 14 months and is a great little car. Reason for sale is the wife has a new car and I’ve got her old 2001 Astra now!
· Fjord Blue Pearlecent Colour (rare)
· 3 Door
· 1.4 Petrol Engine
· Tax until end of May 2009
· 12 Month's MOT (until 18/03/2010).
· 75k Genuine Miles on the Clock. Low mileage car!
· Good little runner, cheap on petrol and insurance!
· Bodywork is in ok condition but has a few minor rust patches and has been keyed. VW Genuine touch-up paint included! Cost £20 and was a special order!
· Come to view, car is based in Anglesey. North Wales
· Recent HEAD GASKET, REAR WHEEL BEARING, REAR EXHAUST BOX, NEW BATTERY!
· Full Service history before I got the car, lots of receipts for parts since I got it!
· Hanes Manual included!
NOTE: CLUTCH BITE POINT IS VERY LOW. I DRIVE IT WITHOUT ISSUE BUT THE WIFE HATES IT!
Test drivers must be in possession of insurance that would pay out the cost of my car if they had an accident while test driving. I will be asking to see your insurance documents for this level of cover before you get the keys, so please check your insurance first!
Test drivers must have a FULL UK DRIVERS License – Picture version. The name on the driver’s license must match insurance document. They don’t, you don’t get to test drive.
PICS (hope these work as i'm positing blind - work blocks photobucket)