Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just started a new job and opposite where i work is a trade sales company and they have a grey r32 gtr for sale. it looks to be in good condition apart from some cheap and nasty universal seats and a cracked ugly aftermarket front bumper. it has brand new ultralite rims and tyres and i spotted a nice titanium exhaust on it too. now it is claimed to have 550bhp but i havnt got a clue what has been done to the engine to achieve this. now comes the bad news, apparently its bottom end is knocking. it has 65000 miles on the clock and is marked up at £4000. i can have it for £3200. considering it needs an engine rebuild, would this be a good buy? honest opinions please.

thanks
jaz

·
Registered
914 Posts
it depends what the knocking is on the bottom end and what mods have been done to achieve 550bhp, if theres plenty of bottom end modification and them mods a fooked then its going to be an expensive fix, if your after a skyline id look around abit first not take that one just because its next door and cheap. is it high power your after? is it a gtr your after?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what i was thinking. i wnat a gtr but i dont really want big power.

i have seen it driving about and it sounds awesome.

cheers
jaz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts