Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a nice clean dash, door panels and rear b-pillars specifically the passenger side one on my car is cracked. also the trunk carpet and side panel cover thingy's. where in all would i be able to locate these item's??? i've been emailing everyone off ebay and other sites and have been unsuccessful in getting anyone that is willing to either sell what they have or locate what i need.
thanks
david

·
Necromancer
75 Posts
Your best bet is to locate what you need in Canada from a wrecked Skyline (check GT-R Canada ) and have it freighted by land to where you are. Good luck being able to ship large panels affordably from overseas.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
i am looking for a nice clean dash, door panels and rear b-pillars specifically the passenger side one on my car is cracked. also the trunk carpet and side panel cover thingy's. where in all would i be able to locate these item's??? i've been emailing everyone off ebay and other sites and have been unsuccessful in getting anyone that is willing to either sell what they have or locate what i need.
thanks
david

Hi David

The rear "c" panels are what your referring too. These can be got brand new from rhdjapan.

think we have everything else your looking for but pm us a list over. We carry the largest BNR32 stock in the country and EU and supply most resellers so come direct and save the mark up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts