Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
mattfr33
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
movin oz next month lookin forward to see drift scene my bro lives over there and was sayin aussies love there jap cars skylines , silvias fookin everywhere good weather lotsa work let the goodtimes roll

·
mattfr33
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seems everyone leavin now man my bro there 4 years now and bout 6 of lads have left in last two years lots work good weather worth a try anyway

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Ah so this is why you're desperately getting to 100 posts, you need to sell your car!

·
Registered
246 Posts
i travelled around there for 12 months and saw some awesome cars they love the muscle cars as well.
have fun and get some pictures posted of what you see

·
mattfr33
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i travelled around there for 12 months and saw some awesome cars they love the muscle cars as well.
have fun and get some pictures posted of what you see
ya man loadsa jap stuff there and v8s everywhere so many people headin oz now ireland is ****ed rich get richer poor get poorer bollix !!

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Yeah then you get taxed silly money for being none resident. On 1500 a week without tax free threshold you can kiss good-bye too 452bucks then because your over 77k your also have to pay a medi levy surcharge at 1%

I think someone might be stretching it abit

Mate I work for defence and local government through DIAC in SA and I'm only just on that!!!!

Mate getting work in Melbourne is not easy one because the housing Market is very flat ATM also what visa are you coming out on as there are alot of limits but a few work arounds. Don't get me wrong there is a lot of work compaired with the uk here and the pay is good averaging 22 bucks an hour and around 35 bucks on site but you will have to do a site induction training course too before you can go on site I suggest you do a White card as its alot cheaper and is Australia wide recognised

You will also need a tfn if you don't have that expect your tax to be even higher around 45%

There are alot of Jap cars out here more then the UK I'll give you that but there aint millions of them down every road and I've not heard many talk about drifting. Tbh none of them can drive anyway let alone go round corners sideways although they try bless there hearts at the end of my sisters road lol.

There is a Holden Ford thing though and some of them like the ss and the xr6 don't look that bad.

Anyway good luck

1 - 20 of 22 Posts