136 Posts
You don't you pass it on to others !!

I took a builder who'd been doing some work for me out in mine

All he said was
I can't stop grinning.........

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Congratulations and hope that you are happy with it.

I am afraid the smile is a affliction that you will suffer with until something goes wrong and the open wallet surgery begins, altough the effects of this normally makes you smile some more and the cycle continues!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When (if?) it stops raining, and I get a chance to scrub it up nice,I will take some pictures with me digi camera and post them.
I've had the interior re-trimmed in two tone grey leather - I think it looks the dogs bollox - I'l post some interior shots for those that might be interesrted.

Any tips on what to do about the pain in my jaw? I have now been grinning like an idiot for three days!!:D

E

·
0 Posts
The pain in your jaw will soon go (god forbid id doesn`t happen) when something goes wrong.

Looking forward to seeing the pics. Especially the interior. How much was it if you dont mind me asking & who did the work? Is it just the seats?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the Skyline from Vine Place (expect some of you know them). Got it retrimmed before I picked it up. They arranged it. It cost £795 for all the seats plus the rear side and front door panels.

bargain if you ask me!!:D

·
Registered
319 Posts
That is one very nice looking car.The wheels set it off(oxygin's?)were they on it already?If they were no wonder you chose it.If not excellent choice.Interior is top job aswell.
Remember you can pass the smile onto passengers if you think they need cheering up.
Very happy for you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The wheels came with the car, and yeah, they did sort of help sway my decision!

And as for the 'little chap' on the back seat - that's me that is! I'm six foot two so less of the little chap!! It's just the forshortening effect of the digital camera I'll have you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
That's a beautiful colour and very shiny too.

The interior has got me thinking now...........£795 you say?

:cool:

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Nice looking car,M8..same colour as mine.Interior looks A1,will be on your ear for a phone number,most of my interior is in my dining room at the mo...which is nice.!!
Bad news,tho..had mine 1 and a half years,still grinning....except the time i had to prise the drivers seat out of my hoop after it had eaten it,as i hit a diesel patch on a roundabout last year...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts