Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a massive thanks to steve at "japcar4u.com":D this is a beaut, he delivered it today to me and i shot off "SIDEWAYS" lol to richard at RISING SUN PERFORMANCE to get it checked out.....and in his words....."ITS SPOT ON":D so we had it straight on the DYNO ";) i do love a dyno":D lol and it made 280bhp and 250lb torque:D :D with a safe map "nice one steve";) steve told me it needs a rear bumper before he brought it down and he would sort me one out ;) so im well pleased with the car and to be honest steve is a man of his word......its fully drift spec....diff..front mount...camber arms..boost controller...coilovers...gtr front wings...high spoiler...gtr seats..new alloys with tyres...tax...mot...and a awesome car to drive....so to steve (japcar4u.com) and richard for sorting this out for me today...THANKS GUYS....what a pair of lovely fella's.:D :D :D :D

so i put the skylineowners.com stickers on as per my cars and a few others......:D

K

·
0 Posts
i do like drifiting, but please dont put one of those awlful drift bodykits on it, looks good, plus a few more stickers maybe as it is

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
looking very good keith :) and if you every want rid of those seat i will have them :)

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
that looks nice, and im with KG... no drift kit.....puuulease!

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill let you know ian, ive sorted out some other ones, the ones i have are a bit tight on my back lol.....simmie i know what you mean mate the 32 is a nice bit of kit....cheers steve i knew would forget some mods, its all that watching my back lights overtake me thats made me forget lol....thanks again mate.....:D

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
very nice mate cant wait to get out in it and ignore ian as he has seats and i dont.:wave: :whip:

really like it buddy:D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Looking very nice mate :smoker:

·
Cripple drift
663 Posts
That looks very well Keith, so glad you got a 32, it's the proper drifters choice :)

Good power aswell, you'll do well in that mate.

Bring it to the Japshow Finale, so i can have a little skid in it :) LOL!

Rich

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That looks very well Keith, so glad you got a 32, it's the proper drifters choice :)

Good power aswell, you'll do well in that mate.

Bring it to the Japshow Finale, so i can have a little skid in it :) LOL!

Rich
thanks rich, ill try and bring both my cars mate :D the 33 is having new oil seals fitted in the turbo's one started leaking at the weekend mate, but it guarranteed so i'd rather it went now rather than the warranty run out.....the 32 is awesome mate its so much easier to drift, well to my standards :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts