Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well happy with the servixce from USA. Took about 3 weeks from sending the cheque to recieving it.
£227 delivered to my door.

All thats needed now is someone (Rich,cough......cough) to fit it & set it all up :D

Thanks to Mr Partridge for the link www.aieonline.com

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Eddie, do I assume from the 250 miles travelled today that this is now in situ?
If so, are you pleased with the difference?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup its in mate. First impressions are its a bit more responsive & seems to pull harder but as its been cats & dogs all day i haven`t had much chance to give it proper stick. After aquaplaning towards the central reservation at about 90 with Rich setting it up i think i`ll wait till its dry.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets just say he put his seatbelt on rather sharpish.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wiil do mate. Got the day off tomorrow so hopefully it`ll stop raining for me.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not been going too mad as the roads are still damp round our way but bugger me!! The spike in 2nd is sooo much fun. Pulls a lot harder & a lot faster. Getting neck ache again. Not saying its majorly fast but enough for me to notice im trying to hold my head straight under boost again.
Had a bit of a fiddle Rich & put the boost at .85 to see what happened. Didn`t realise that the spike was a percentage & saw .97 on the peak hold. So i er turned it down again. All good fun. Gotta have a fiddle haven`t ya.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Sounds like money well spent Eddie - assuming with yours you can turn the boost right down if wanted as well?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont think so mate. Its got 2 settings & off but you cant go any lower than the factory settings.
Definately money well spent mate.
You made your mind up what you wanna do yet?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What? I didn`t say anything mate. I was gonna. Maybe you should look at your Nice Result thread.
You already run more boost than us lot anyway.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What? I didn`t say anything mate. I was gonna. Maybe you should look at your Nice Result thread.
You already run more boost than us lot anyway.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Still thinking Power FC but waiting on a couple of quotes to come back so I can decide what is worth doing and still unsure what sort of poer gians I can expect.

I think I now have the added expense of a new set of 265s for the back so may wait a while as the old bank account looking a little slim with Xmas round the corner...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Poer FC sounds like the best idea mate. Maybe chat the enemy up & see if she`ll get you 1 for xmas.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
The old ball and chain does not understand the quest for more power as she thinks it is fast enough already - although she was was in the car when I got blown away by the STI recently - will float it in as a suggestion on the Xmas list though, can olny get a no I suppose...

·
Old Member
814 Posts
A sad face at Christmas is always worth a try, got my de-limiter that way. The kids stumped up for that, cheers kids, and I'm still here to upset the apple cart.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Sadly if I involve the missus in the acquisition, I then have to let her know how much it is which will have one of two equally terrifying outputs:

1. She will say no
2. She will expect a gift of equal value

1 - 19 of 19 Posts