Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife decided that she wants an Evo 4 (its her new years resolution :D) lol so i replied with "if your havin a 4wd turbo i want something with 4wd and 2 turbos" lol

She didn't even blink and said ok you can have a GTR :D lol

so this year my mission is GET A GTR lol

Things are looking up for me in the job hunt so i'll be able to afford one soon :D

·
South Wales Area Rep
310 Posts
happy dayz bro u wife is a legend fair play

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Fair play to her. My wife hates my car. I changed from a gtst to the gtr 4 years ago and love it.

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she had a golf gti mk4 and turned boring lol hated cars well we sold that and she got a puma and now really wants an evo lol

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Tell her to pay the extra for an Evo5!! Much better

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
My wife decided that she wants an Evo 4 (its her new years resolution :D) lol so i replied with "if your havin a 4wd turbo i want something with 4wd and 2 turbos" lol

She didn't even blink and said ok you can have a GTR :D lol

so this year my mission is GET A GTR lol

Things are looking up for me in the job hunt so i'll be able to afford one soon :D

Nice1 matey, your a very luck guy, im well jealous :drool:

Ive just been told NO. :nutkick:

Cant have my cake unfortunatelly :dunno:

So good on ya misses.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
my mrs always says no so..

i find the best way is not to ask. I just went out a brought a GTR and turned up in it. I got the car and the mrs hasn't spoke to me in 1 year now.

How lucky am i :nutkick:

Anyway you will love the gtr mate.

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol i've showed her a pic of the evo 5 she likes :). I'm gonna see how much I can get together see if I can keep the gtst :)

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
my mrs always says no so..

i find the best way is not to ask. I just went out a brought a GTR and turned up in it. I got the car and the mrs hasn't spoke to me in 1 year now.

How lucky am i :nutkick:

Anyway you will love the gtr mate.

^^^ pmsl. good on ya, im not that brave :funny:

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if you want an evo5 and gtr you will need at least 10 grand mate
I won't need 10 grand the wife is buying the evo not me and i know where there is a GTR going for a good price just needs bodywork (my missus is fully qualified in bodywork :D)

I'll probably end up selling the GTS-T to get the GTR but not till the end of the year at least

1 - 15 of 15 Posts