Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
took a trip out today to get the head trimmed and pulling out in pudsey centre car par a grandad aka coffin dodger goes and nearly 2 inch's close side swipes me ive got a right scrape on my front bumber now bcse of this stupid beer bottle bottom glasses

he states " oh im sorry son i didnt see you there hope my cars ok i just washed it at morrisons"

so at this time im like all the electrical circuits in my head have started to short out and spark, and im see red.. my body temp has risern by 5'c and i say ti him

" look fella i really dont car about your jaguar/rover75 hybrid all im bothered about is how you didnt see my shiney silver car its loud enough and big enough not to miss due to those telescopes you have on your face. look at the hugh scratch on the bumper its gunna cost alot to repaint it (glad its the standard bumper and not my new top secret 1). so with out even saying anything he gets back in his car n just drivers off.

now i know ive got a bad choice with words sometimes but do you thing i offended him?

so even OAP'S are assclowns they shud be banned from driving anywhere...

so now im in abad mood so sorry in advance if i offend any1

damo

·
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stu i was just totally gobsmacked that he drove off i was thinking he was gunna give me details etc. i didnt even have time to get a pen he was off like vettell,

so now im sat here having achinese luchtime box meal and watching hurtlocker lol to calm down so now my front end looks ugly so it defo looks like im gunna be fitting the new bumper tomos

·
Registered
226 Posts
is there no cctv in the car park? if you report him for leaving the scene of an accident and refusing to give his details (thats a seperate offence) the fuzz should look at the cctv, also you can get a crime ref number for your insurance then as well.

how bads the damage? pic?

tib

·
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nop pal there is no cctv at all but karma will come around soon for him.........

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
Bollox to karma. Find where he lives and tell him your mates a solicitor and you want cash for the repair or you call the rozzers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I think old people should be banned from the road personally, along with stereotypical women drivers. I had some old couple royally cut me up on a dual carriageway the other day and didn't even look in their mirrors when I had to slam my brakes on and bib them.

I'd get on and see if there were any CCTV cameras and then report him!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
The only solution to issues like these is to scare them into having a coronary :)

Did you seriously not even get his Reg plate??!! Even a partial match and the colour/make/model will be enough for the police - old people don't tend to drive long distances so its highly likely he lives nearby

Edit - any town centre will have CCTV, the police will definitely be able to find him if you give them the time and date + location ;)

·
Man of many spanners
1,166 Posts
There are lots of tossers on the road and not all of them are codgers.
I can think of one or two codgers that would be quick enough to catch a number on a reg plate if someone gave their car a dig and p*ssed off in front of them:)

·
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
peterg why have you got a avatar of my ex gf lol, i went to police told them what happened and gave them a discribtion of the old coffin dodger that hit me, his reg was km56 and its a burgandy color thats all i know so im leaving it in there hands

and yes dan it was in the skyline pal and i will be taking up your offer next year she went with some1 else with out telling me bro.....

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
peterg why have you got a avatar of my ex gf lol, i went to police told them what happened and gave them a discribtion of the old coffin dodger that hit me, his reg was km56 and its a burgandy color thats all i know so im leaving it in there hands

and yes dan it was in the skyline pal and i will be taking up your offer next year she went with some1 else with out telling me bro.....
:eek:

·
Man of many spanners
1,166 Posts

Lol. Hope they catch him mate:cheers:

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
you let him drive off from a scene of an accident - I would have grabbed him (old or not) and not let him leave - he totally played you with the sorry son routine

·
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you let him drive off from a scene of an accident - I would have grabbed him (old or not) and not let him leave - he totally played you with the sorry son routine
no pal when we was walking bck to his car i thought he was getting some pen n paper etc but when he drove off i was stunned lol but like i said the police have the details now so gunna leave it with them and i can follow it up next week if i dont here anything from the fuzz

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
no pal when we was walking bck to his car i thought he was getting some pen n paper etc but when he drove off i was stunned lol but like i said the police have the details now so gunna leave it with them and i can follow it up next week if i dont here anything from the fuzz
Did anyone witness it and give you there details.

Even if they trace the driver, if he denies being involved and you dont have a witness it may be differcult to claim off his insurance. :(

Hope it works out ok for you mate..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts