Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the moon I could even get a quote at my age with all modifications declared and my history! Also at a great price!:dogpile:

Will be taking you up on it very shortly now I know i can use it on the road, and its back to MOT standard....

Thanks again:bounce:

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
Im sorry im sure you had Adrian flux and "great quote" in the same sentence? I was with them years, 100% clean licence, Never missed a payment ect ect and they ended up ripping me right off! Sky insurance for me now

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha I sense a hint of sarcasm there maybe?!
I did try sky, waited for over half an hour, then got passed around, waited again and then told they would ring me back ASAP.... This was last Thursday lol, so I lost interest with them.

I think the quote is good because of my age, I've heard they're pretty competitive with young drivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
Im 31 with 10 years no claims (protected) never had an accident, no points totally clean licence and had 5 skylines, M3s, Rover 600Ti turbos ect ect always fast cars never ever claimed, 3 cars in my house, 2 children ect, Not a racer, live in a low crime area and was still getting £1500 for a bog standard gtst!! Sky insurance was about £500 of the top of my head, So went back to flux told them and basically they said thats the best they can do even though all the above and id been with them 5 odd years!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.