Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
little story.... parked up at bluewater to meet a friend while i was in kent... parked facing a lamborghini gallardo... loads of people walking past looking at both cars (if im honest it did seem the looks were at the skyline more than the lambo dont ask me why) anyway... one girl walks past with her boyfriend looks at the lambo and says thats nice and then the girl ask's her boyfriend what is the white car facing it and he said a skyline and she replied with "WHAT A SKYLINE A REAL SKYLINE" gods honest thruth lmfao. best mini story ever ? quite possibly.
pic->

·
R32 GTR
1,562 Posts
Gallardos must be getting common, I seen 4 different ones in the space of a week in Fife! Pulled up next to an orange one at the lights, looked across and no-joke the guy looked the spitting of Johnny Bravo! lol

nice story brad!

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
The legend lives on then Keith? Lambo Shmambo.:Uzi:

As you know I have had the 300ZX for over 2 years and have always had admiring glances. But since the Skyline came along they have doubled. No its true. I get kids saying WOW! its a skyline. Even adults look back as they walk past my house. Shame about the 300ZX now I think it feels left out?:)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Lambo's = Comman as Focus's :rolleyes:

·
Sir Snap a lot
1,093 Posts
The legend lives on then Keith? Lambo Shmambo.:Uzi:
As you know I have had the 300ZX for over 2 years and have always had admiring glances. But since the Skyline came along they have doubled. No its true. I get kids saying WOW! its a skyline. Even adults look back as they walk past my house. Shame about the 300ZX now I think it feels left out?:)
I'm in the same boat, I loved my old school CRX and it used to get too much attention but the skyline get way more of the right kind of attention :bigthumb:

Seen the Lambo at Santa Pod for PTM, **** was running quicker times in his White R33 GTST with about 340BHP :rofl:

So house and Skyline or lambo...............

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
lambo or skyline

well the lambo is a super car but for the money you could have an r34 with a proper works upgrade ?????????????????????????????????????????????

shed

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Gallardos must be getting common, I seen 4 different ones in the space of a week in Fife! Pulled up next to an orange one at the lights, looked across and no-joke the guy looked the spitting of Johnny Bravo! lol

nice story brad!
:funny: HOO HA !!! RRRR baby !!!!

Johnny bravo Rocks :ylsuper:

People that don,t know too much about cars automatically assume that because you have a skyline it's poking out 1000bhp LOL My work mates were the same thicker than irish cows but all they had seen where programs with the seriously high powered cars and of course YES mine does go 200mph :rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts