Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening.!

Got me a rather nice Emanage Ultimate, with a universal loom, now i dont mind using that, but would be nice to not have to cut up the factory loom, Found a company that does the ones shown below, but they dont list em for a R33 GTST, RB25DET... anyone got any ideas where i can get one from. ?

Thanks.!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I've got the emanage blue and got the car specific harness from nengun for about £70 delivered.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
humm they list emanage, but it does say not for ultimate.... might drop em a email.!! :) :)

Cheers folks.!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
has anyone acually seen one for a ultimate, or even know of anyone thats got one, cause no one seems to do them for ultimate.!

Stu

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I think it might be exactaly the same as the one for the blue, give MGT Racing a call or any other tuner im pretty sure will tell you, MGT set mine up for me.:cheers:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, i asumed that, but ever site i check always has a *not for ultimate tag on them.,..!

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
I have an emanage ultimate with the universal harness. However I need an adaptor for my R34 which is currently on its way from Japan (from nengun).

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ar so your gonna have to get snip happy aswell then.!! I just dident really want to cut my loom up to be honest. :(

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
You could try PMing Suicidal Maniac. Sure he said that the guy he got his from knew where to get the harnesses from except for the GTT.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts