Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Michael thanks for quick delivery of gauge would of looked great in my car if my postman had not lost it:spank:got home this morning at 10.20 to find delivery note of postman saying unable to deliver parcel time 10.00 then spotted postman going back to his van asked if i could have my parcel guess what from 10 till half past he has managed to lose it he thinks it must have fallen out of his bag so for the next 20mins we retraced his route no parcel well pissed off waiting to here of his manager tomorrow so looks like i will still be looking for some more Greddy gauges

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greddy

Hi mate they promised to ring me today to sort it but no call went in to sorting office tonight and there going to ring me tomorrow told them I just want my money back as I don't think I'll see the gauge again ill just keep looking for another good deal

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOST GREDDY

Waiting on a claim form spoke to one of the managers all apologetic and he tells me he has disciplined the postman involved so will have to see what happens with claim its not as if the item has got lost in the post the postman actually had it at my front door then managed to lose it in less than half a mile :spank:

·
Registered
31 Posts
that is the most ridiculous thing iv ever heard .postmen these days are a joke few times in a row my pal brought me my mail saying posty put it through his door , it happened again so one day i was off and was up before posty was at my address .i watched him put my mates mail in then mine ,so i jogged over to my mates to check,sure enough it was mine ...i asked the posty about it to which he replied as if it was a valid reason ....i am running late !.....i was speechless but nxt time post came to my door.i mean what kind of weerdos are they employing these days? lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts