Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Profec A to change the set up to Apexi stuff. Never had one problem with it. Easy to install and set up

Held a constant [email protected] bar on my bog standard set up.

Selling at £80. No bagsys or keepsys, first with the cash gets it.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very easy, I'll send the plumbing diagram for the ports and the pdf manual. The hardest part I found was routing the loom wire through to the engine bay. As for learning the boost all of 10 mins on the road

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
fit it for me wookie and wee have a deal.:dogpile::dogpile::dogpile::dogpile::dogpile:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
no haggling.no posting.cash in hand.....thank you very much...... in an elvis styley.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It'll be an extra £30 for fitting, it'll take about an hour to do. That's the going rate I think

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
nice round figure of 100 of your brittish pounds..howds that grab you big boy

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To be honest having thought about it I'm not gonna consider fitting it, that leaves me open to liability if anything goes wrong.

So, in conclusion £80 gets it. No fitting

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
no wookie you got that wrong.checked with the hagglers almanac + guide.under section on 2nd hand ebc.it says if you pay £80 for 2nd hand greddy profec a...GOING RATE FOR FITTING BETWEEN £19 AND £21.....(INC VAT)

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
WOOPS.post above wasnt ther when i started reply.need to type faster.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
not a problem mate.never said at any time you were forcing me to buy it.the checking haglers guide bit WAS A JOKE..

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
what happened to his sense of funnyness lol once you become an area rep the sense of humour goes not lol i remember a post saying members helping members remember wookie your a area rep now and you did help bigc so whats up with helping wee joe moonshine oh i see hes after your dance off tittle lol cmon fit it for him no liability involved just friendship and good old club mates

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
was having a joke.but reading reply.something i said must have annoyed him stef.but reading it dont know what?

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your spam posts annoyed me. It's been sold to someone anyway who didnt try to get it fitted for free or haggle with the price. £80, there you go, thank you very much. Thats how easy it was.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
profec

wher does it say fitted for free?and haggling what an insult.i do apoligise sir.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts