Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Nice one BC, Not have you only just answered a question I asked bloody months ago about actuator piping but also provided a spot diagram for when I get my Blitz Boost controller.

Cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BC this is very helpful but unfortunatly i'm an idiot, as such i find it easier to look at a photo and plumb it from their. needforspeed i would really appreciate that pic

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
i got this from the fitters shop at work, much better than the crappy plastic t peice that came wth ebc.
http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/3b40kVaM6*lkTueK4cWtemz3iDIXWeb8vchxv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg

they come in loads of sizes and the pipes just slide inside and grip.

there ment for the compressed air controls on machieney and dead easy to get hold of if u ask around,

never yet had one blow off or split a pipe.
http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/3b40kVaM6*lkTueK4cWtemz3iN1AqD2efzwpv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats totally perfect dude, i'll give it a try tomorrow, mine appears to have a different pressure sensor (its the profec e01) but i guess i can figure that out.

you the man dude,,,, you the man

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i've sorted the rest of it its just the plumbing under the bonnet that has been doing my head in. even managed to figure out the apexi multi checker though i'm not sure where to mount it

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, we lived in a flat for ages then in feb when we found out we were going to be parents we bought a house.... she wanted 5 bed and a big lounge... i wanted a garage. so now we've got a 4 bedder with a 64 foot long garage big enough to open the doors and walk round the car.. ok so its in a shite area but who give a @@@@ when i spend all my time in the garage. got a tv, dvd, surround sound, fridge, running water and kettle. oh and heating. its the only place you can smoke! to be honest i'd live in it if i could. your welcome to pop over and use it as are any of the members here, got most tools, spray equiptment, air sanders etc etc. just have to finish the boost controller then i can back the skyline up...

·
Registered
441 Posts
fitting mine in a sec, thanks for the pictures (better than a diagram any day)
doing the safc at the same time:)

did the fuel pump yesterday its not as hard as ianr33 was making it out to be:loser::rofl::rofl:
got to get it ready for next times drag day:smoker:

cool garage

·
Registered
441 Posts
all in but cant set up the boost controller??
i've had 2 mates (200sx s14 owners) have a crack at it and the boost refuses to come in any earlier or feel any stronger?
chiffs said that the pressure tails right off and my fueling definately needs sorting?
i dont pretend to know whats involved (give me ice to build and im your man) so any help would be great.
they were both muttering about gain and safe boost they couldve been talking russian as far as know:screwy::rofl:

·
Always sideways
4,252 Posts
I had mine set-up by a pro for a reason! Russian? More like Kerplunkistani :)

I can give you the settings for mine but my car was fully mapped with the boost controller so I can't guarantee the settings will be totally appropriate for your car, level of tune, fuelling etc etc

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
fitting mine in a sec, thanks for the pictures (better than a diagram any day)
doing the safc at the same time:)

did the fuel pump yesterday its not as hard as ianr33 was making it out to be:loser::rofl::rofl:
got to get it ready for next times drag day:smoker:

cool garage
you have hands and arms like a woman though!!!! :gay:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok so here's the progress so far but i'm still scratching my head about a few things

this is what it lookedd like origonally

this is it in but a: what do i do with the old solanoid, b: i seem to have 2 pipes that now have nowhere to go, and c: i have the bit in the picture below left to fit with no idea where it goes!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts