Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I`m looking at doing a group buy on the Above boost controler. I allows a High/Low setting and a display with boost pressure!

If I can get 5 orders together I`m able to offer these controlers at £380 FITTED and set up including checking the fueling.

If your up for it please put your name down :)

Attachments

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Are these the ones that you can have the remote button on..?

P.S. you gonna answer you phone..

·
Registered
520 Posts
ill take 1 just had a service from norris and said its a good 1 to get
will have 2 take a day off so need plenty of notice
thx amo

·
The lamp post assassin
1,214 Posts
Hi Richard,

is this the one you suggested I get? If so do I count as one of the five :) Did you get my message about controller, strut brace, dates etc? chuck me a pm mate

ta

Incubus

·
Registered
260 Posts
these come very highly recommended by me :D mine works perfect. Yes mate u can have the optional selector for switching settings although i just press the button :D

p.s i kno a place that sells these for £240 day in day out. How much do they cost to fit exectera. Dont wanna tread on anyones toes but tho it mite be useful

mat

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
will this control the air-fuel ratio? Mine's overfuelling at the top end... or is "set up including checking the fueling" part of this? (sorry, I'm quiet clueless when it comes to this sort of thing)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Top man Richard, if you don't already have 5 put me down on the list because I need one :)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
lol, and oops, that'll teach me!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts