Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to anyone who might deign to read this!

My name's Becky, and I was recently fortunate to be able to buy a 1991 R32 GTS in England, and bring it back to Germany with me...

I'd wanted a Skyline for numerous years, and finally got my hands on my 'dream' car (well, at least the body style- I prefer the R32s over the 33s and 34s- no offense to y'all newer-Skyline owners!).

My GTS (BamBam) is a bit of a project car; needs some work and fixing up (mostly cosmetic- and in DIRE need of a new paint job!!).

I'm still quite clueless at the moment, but am eager to learn. I want to be able to properly care for my darling!!

And I'm very much enjoying my delightful 'new' toy!

Once I can figure out how, I will post at least a profile picture... (keep getting an error message when I try- I'm sure this issue has been addressed by others)

See you out and about!!

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hey becky good to have you here girl, if you do need a help just ask, with i picture we use www.photobucket.com and you can join it for free then download yr pics to it and copy and paste them via the {img} link at the bottom of the pic, then post it here or send it to me by email to [email protected] and ill post them for ya, watch out all the biys are coming this way lol, we have loads of members in germany, where abouts are you.....:)

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Hi Becky

welcome to the club, i'm sure anything you need to learn you will find on here

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hiya Becky :wave: congrats on becoming a Skyline owner, and although its a steep learning curve, the rewards are awesome :D

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi there and its nice to have another '32' owner on here. they are great cars and you'll never get the grin off your face, ever!

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome becky maybe you can meet up with us all next year when we come over for the nurburgring again mucho fun was had by all this year so next year will be bigger and better

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Welcome Becky. we are fast becoming an international concern by the looks of things. help is always here for new and old members. You only have to ask. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts