Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Y'all;

Complete Noob here; Counting down the days till i buy my GTS,)If the ***** ever pays me) dont know to much about whats under the bonnet.

i love the way the Skyline looks and am real happy to find a sports car that wont make my 6' 2" 18stone frame look stupid behind the wheel.

Sure i will ask loads of stupid noob question over the comming months so let me say sorry now for being a prat and hope i get to know y'all soon.

Dai :cheers:

·
Registered
812 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi dai lol, its good to have you here bud, we have so much to offer here on the club for free mate, we have ....meets...track days...rolling road days...nurburgring trips...all sorts of merchandise....stickers etc, and if you have any questions feel free to ask mate we all had to do it, and just relax and join in any thread....watch out coz the loonies will be along later to say hi.....keith

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hello mate. Welcome to the club. As I am new to the world of the Skyline I can tell you this....... the GTS that I have is every bit as good as it looks. You wont look back I assure you. :)

vini

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Hi mate, :wave:

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome Dai. You wont regret buying a gts mate. You will have to post some pictures up when you get it :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thnaks for the warm welcome

thanks ya'll ,

I am a Black Country Boy ( near Dudley , west mids.).

The Dai Judas bit is my email name that kinda stuck I took it from the last loving words my ex wife said when i left seemed appropriate at thye time.

Wales is dear to me and i hope to return to the valleys real soon. back to the land of my fathers, well grandfathers but hey its still the best place i found in my travels. I work IT repairing folks computers all over The UK.

I really wanna buy this car ::: http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66528

I am racing to get my divorce settlement ATM and hope to have my money in the next 20 days first thing i buy will be my Skyline. i drive an Octavia estate atm a nice reliable car for work.

I am struggling to find insurance , at the right price,for the skyline though
i have been driving 18 years all company cars but got no proof of last 4 years driving as company no longer exists. Was named on wives freelander for 5 years but that was over 2 years ago and i cant get proof to mirror no claims. guess its gonna just cost me for a few years.

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
welcome, try A-Plan insurance and mention your a member on skyline owners you get discount, A-plan are pretty much destroying most other companies quotes

·
Registered
530 Posts
So you swapped the ex for a skyline, always a good move. I did the same and I've never once fallen out with the skyline OR been told it has a headache when I want to play with it...ahem.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
So you swapped the ex for a skyline, always a good move. I did the same and I've never once fallen out with the skyline OR been told it has a headache when I want to play with it...ahem.
Me Too !! I find that a skyline or 3 is still far cheaper to look after.
and you can get up to naughty things whenever you want.
Meeooow...............

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi dai lol, its good to have you here bud, we have so much to offer here on the club for free mate, we have ....meets...track days...rolling road days...nurburgring trips...all sorts of merchandise....stickers etc, and if you have any questions feel free to ask mate we all had to do it, and just relax and join in any thread....watch out coz the loonies will be along later to say hi.....keith
welcome dai, and as the above states 'the loonies will be along to say hi', but what he didn't tell you was he's the biggest loony on here!
have fun with your new ride and enjoy the looks from joe public

1 - 14 of 14 Posts