Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GT-R dreamin'
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H'lo all

I'm Carl/Carlo/Carlos/Carwash:hippy:
depending on your mood/speech impediment.

I'm the wrong side of 34 (age, not "R") and living in Lowestoft, where folks are finally getting the message, less scoobs/evos more Skylines.

Have had an R32 GTS25 non turb for about 4 years now and currently harbouring GTR shaped fantasies:devil: , but that may have to wait a little while.:rolleyes:

Recently had a impromptu minor front end modification using a VW Polo (missus not happy :slap:) and am currently getting her shipshape. Nice man at the bodyshop tells me all I need now is a bonnet catch and bash bar to get it done and it'll be lovely.

Been a GTR.co.uk member for a while (as thats what I was originally after) but am happy with the GTS...for the time being! :naughty:

if anyone from Lowestoft area wants to say hi, drop me a line. we've all waved and flashed (our LIGHTS!) when we pass. mebbe hook up and have a yarn?

seeyas
Carlo

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Welcome mate, its nice a friendly site here.

Get some pics up pre-reshape, during reshape and after

Bet its not as bad as what my misses just did to her primera... lol

Not sure who your rep is, but sure they'll let you know. There are plenty of meets and things going on. It can be a bit daunting meeting people for the first time, I remember those days, but we are all a great bunch...

Stu

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hello mate. lovely place this. not been here too long myself and have been made to feel part of the club from the off.

·
GT-R dreamin'
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers folks, just found a pic of the Skyline when I got it imported...having trouble finding th' recent ones I've taken:wtf: will have a bigger look when I get more time.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hello mate.

I dont think I have seen you driving about Lowestoft at all?

I am in a White R33 GTS with black alloys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts