Skyline Owners Forum banner

221 - 240 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Could do with testing a set if you have any left? ;)
Not sure about testing but you can buy a set. PM me a Paypal account address and I can invoice you through there.
They are £56 delivered to your door (mainland UK).

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Bump for the New Year!

5 sets left of these. Grab them while you can as I may not be making another load for a while.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Are these for spec 1 or spec 2? Sorry if it was posted, I figured asking would be easier than searching through 16 pages lol.
Thread needs tidying up a bit! They are made for Spec 2 but can be modified slightly to fit Spec 1 coil packs. They may actually fit standard spec 1 coils as they are but I can't guarantee it.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
i will have a set bud if they are good for the rb26 :)
They wont be a direct fit but can be modified quite easily. It's only the actual coil pack holes that need filing out around 1mm a side. The mounting holes are the same on RB25 and RB26. It's been done by a few people now actually. Let me know. ;)

·
Registered
670 Posts
They wont be a direct fit but can be modified quite easily. It's only the actual coil pack holes that need filing out around 1mm a side. The mounting holes are the same on RB25 and RB26. It's been done by a few people now actually. Let me know. ;)
Just to add to this it took me about 15mins tops to file mine its nothing really :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
Weekend BUMP!
Only 2 sets remaining so don't miss out. Anything ordered today will be dispatched today and should arrive tomorrow. Thanks!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi Spooks
Have just ordered a set of splitfire coilpacks from jdh, would love to fit with your rails, have you still got a set left, will they fit ok and how much, been back through thread to find price, got to page 10 going backwards, and got fed up thought it would be quicker to ask
cheers

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
Hi Spooks
Have just ordered a set of splitfire coilpacks from jdh, would love to fit with your rails, have you still got a set left, will they fit ok and how much, been back through thread to find price, got to page 10 going backwards, and got fed up thought it would be quicker to ask
cheers

It's all on Page 1 funnily enough

These are £56 sent to a mainland UK address.

I can't guarantee fitment for aftermarket coil packs but they can be easily modified with a few minutes and a file if needs be.

If you're interested please send your Paypal address to me via PM and I can send you an invoice.

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Fantastic way to help others and utilize your skills, you could make a business out of these. Nice one mate! :)
Hi there. I do have one left in stock. I'll have to get a postage quote to Oz but shouldn't be a problem.
This also served as my college final project, in which I got a distinction, so it's been ok for me and the club.

221 - 240 of 316 Posts