Skyline Owners Forum banner

241 - 260 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there. I do have one left in stock. I'll have to get a postage quote to Oz but shouldn't be a problem.
This also served as my college final project, in which I got a distinction, so it's been ok for me and the club.
Well mate, frm the posts I've seen, distinction deserved!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
There is one set left that is provisionally sold. I will be making more of these in the next few weeks. Probably a batch of 10 or so. That may push the price up a quid or two due to set-up times but I'll keep everyone posted on here.

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
These will be in production again in a few more weeks. Just trying to find time on the machines and remodelling to hopefully make them universal.

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
I am currently out of stock but I will be making a new batch in the next few weeks.
As soon as they are done I will post up in here.

Thanks for the interest.

Spook

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sending a set overseas possible?
I'm a Dutchie and my car developed some missfires yesterday... currently in the garage for its winter-sleep so i'm not in a rush of any sort!

thanks

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
Sending a set overseas possible?
I'm a Dutchie and my car developed some missfires yesterday... currently in the garage for its winter-sleep so i'm not in a rush of any sort!

thanks
Hi there.

I have sent them to the Netherlands before with no issues. There is a slightly higher postage charge attached to the product.
Once they are complete I'll send you a full quote.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Really happy with that, i could make them myself but no way they would come out so nice as yours so there you have it :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #257
hi is there any news on how these are doing ? when they might be done?
I am just finalising the revised drawings and model. I should have a prototype to try in a couple of weeks and the full run of parts, all being well, before Christmas.

I have to admit I have been concentrating on getting my Stagea up and running as a matter of urgency as I am currently without a car and have to borrow my mum's Vauxhall Meriva :(

Bad times

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
Hi guys. After much wrangling and chasing around I have been given the go-ahead to make another batch of these. They will be slightly updated versions but essentially the same product. The production run will be for 15 pairs of these. I will be trying to contact the people who have already expressed an interest in them but over such a long period of time that is not going to ne easy.
These will be available to be shipped in 2 weeks time.
If it's easier I will make a list like before and organise buyers beforehand so it can ship as soon as they are complete.
Feel free to chip in with feedback and let me know what you think the best course of action would be.

Thanks!
:cheers:

241 - 260 of 316 Posts