Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the good reviews given buy Munsey (Here) and Dazza (Here) I got back in contact with HDI AU to confirm if the ebay seller was an official distributer for the UK. I did this as my last conversation with them revolved around the numerous fake items flooding in from China.

Alan from HDI confirmed that although they do not have an official distributer for the UK any, he could not state if the ebay ones were sourced though the correct channels.

The upside of this conversation was that Alan has offered us a group buy for the boost controllers, if we are able to get 10 or more names on board. The price is yet to be confirmed, but does come with the HDI warranty.

Group buy will be for either the EBC or the EBC + Guage

http://hybrid-power.com/products.php?subtypeid=233&subtypename=HDI-SBC-D-EVOLUTION

Video of product
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv-knD6419w&feature=player_embedded#!

If you interested please add your names here:

Attachments

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Right just heard back from HDI, they are only able to get the price down to £80 + shipping. This would come with official 1 year warranty from HDI and assurance that your not buying a Chinese copy.

This is the starting price, will be haggling for more off.

I have asked him to quote for both with and without gauge.

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
80 quid for a boost controller?? wow thats cheap, I couldnt see past the AVCR at around 250 when i bought it about 4 years ago, might be tempted with one of these to toy with in track car. I will provisionally put name down and depending on price get one.

1.mattiegreen
2.Texvandoodoo

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha ha ha as I said above, I am getting quotes for with, and without gauge. The £80 is for just the EBC. The evo version will be more.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Would this be any better than a profec b 2?

I have this fitted already so is it worth changing?

ta

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts