Tomo
Nick MW
Ronnie Rahman (S2000)
OllieJ (S2000)
kgleeson X 3 (Skyline GTR Register)
DaveG (S2000)
Craig Armstrong X 2 (S2000)
neil955 (S2000)

Just waiting for Adam to call me.....................................

Yay

Right here is the new deal - Origin B2 £329 + £5 postage

Am I a good haggler, or what?

Adam's email address is [email protected]

Can you all email Adam with you phone number and he will call you back to take payment. Goods will be shipped out and you should get them tomorrow.

This has taken up a lot of my time and I hope that you all appreciate it and buy me a pint.:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Not sure this is the best place to ask, seemed a good idea at the time.

I have a Origin B2 myself and will be fitting it to my new R33 GTSt when I get it, (next week, can't wait) I was wondering if any one had done a proper DIY install on this unit and wired the power connection on to the loom some how rather than using the *** lighter connector.

I really want to make it as neet as possible so any fitting advice would be greatly received.

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On my 200SX which is very similar, I made an "L" shaped metal bracket with a hole in one end. I mounted the part with the hole in it underneath the rear view mirror mount in the roof. The other part of the "L" bracket hangs down just in front of the mirror, you can then stick the Origin mount to it with the sticky pad that they give you. It fits neatly out of sight and only just obscures the top of the miror.

I chopped off the *** lighter plug and wired it into the interior light live and earth wires which is right next to it - handy :)

The radar detector sticks to the front windscreen just to the left of the interior mirror and is hardly noticable from the drivers seat.

The GPS reciever is stuck on top of the dashboard on the right hand side. I ran the wire up the drivers "A" pillar and all the rest of the wires are shoved up behind the headlining, hidden from sight.

The best thing to do is to make a bracket out of cardboard until you are happy with the shape and size of it and then make one in metal.

Have fun :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts