Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What pisses you off?

I'll start.....

Being referred to as chick and people i dont know who sign their online sentences with kisses. Thanks chick, alright chick, xxx. That is all crap that gets right on my tits. :D:D

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Actually whilst I am at it you have also upset me Vicy, who ever said you have to be old to be grumpy? That pisses me off as well, its a frequent conversation: "oh Isaac stop acting like a grumpy old man". "If I want to be grumpy I will and dont make a connection with that to being old, idiot"

:D

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lmao. You do act like a grumpy old man Mr Hunt but it is just cute and endearing when you do it. :D:D

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Isaac Hunt said:
Actually whilst I am at it you have also upset me Vicy,
:D
Forgot to add...people that dont even have the courtesy to spell my name right when they are having a go at me. That pisses me off. :alco:

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
hey vic you alright chick xxxxxx lol
i hate it when you go to the supermarket and for some reason everyone is walking around dead slow like bloody zombies getting in your way, now that really does get on my tits

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
AAAARGH Supermarkets! If Sammadm had dropped WMD on my local Asda instead of the Kurds my life would just be that little bit better - F*cking doddering old dead things, screaming kids, p*ssed off dads and clueless feckin women who've clearly re,moved their brain before entering the shop! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Oh, and the french, hate...........every...........single..........last...........one...........of 'em!

·
Registered
462 Posts
People who say "cheer up, it might never happen" when you're looking upset. It obviously has or you wouldn't be upset!!!!!! Idiots!

People who can't turn their indicators off, and those who forget where the front fog lamp switch is to be able to turn them off, YOU WERE CLEVER ENOUGH TO SWITCH THEM ON!!!!!!!

Shall I stop now?

P

·
0 Posts
Tell you what pisses me off babe, it's kids that nick me fackin' dust caps then, when I track 'em down they deny all knowledge, then I hear from some other kids that the kids I've tracked down have been showing off their dust cap collection at school so then when I threaten to get 'em sorted they come over all apologetic and produce a handful of dust caps. And I hate their parents for not caring what their little bastard children are up to. Oh, and lots of other things piss me off, like them stupid parents outside the school gate who still behave like they're still at school themselves when they completely flunked out of that 30 years ago, and the way they think they're so clever because they no "f" words and all and call their kids "fackin' bastards" as in "oi come 'ere you fackin' bastard or you won't get your massive bag of haribos and I won't let you play on PS2 until midnight and I won't let you roam around the streets till all hours even though you're only 9 years old you fackin' little scrote". And I hate the way they drop their litter and don't set a good example to the kids. And I hate the teenage kids who hang around outside the Coop giving the locals a hard time and dropping litter and swearing in front of the nice kids. And I hate people who have big smokey bonfires on a nice hot evening like this - selfish ladies' private parts. And I hate people who give 18 year old reckless the drivers the big up because they're so proud that their offspring is a.........
I could go on but Doctor Who's just started.....
Pete XXX

·
Registered
462 Posts
Also people that buy a Beetle and think its "amusing" to put a "***BUG" personal plate on it!

People that can't take care when opening their car doors, and hit your car with them, have they no respect?

The Crazy Frog - need I say more?

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
IanH said:
Hot sweaty days when your boxer shorts become a thong - It just not RIGHT!
Just too much information there mate :)

Companies that decide it is a good idea to call a meeting on a Sunday when Japshow is on :bash:

People who come on to Skyline forums and try and belittle peoples pride and joys i.e. the elitist segment :bash:

·
Registered
263 Posts
The forty crew, but for some reason they dont seem to get in the way as much when your in a skyline

·
Registered Nutcase
820 Posts
People that park over the alotted lines

People that park in disabled spots when they are not - especially when there are non-disabled places right next to them!

People that stop dead infront of you when you are walking begind them.

Next doors kids trampolining constantly - feckin springs going on and on and on.

Other next doors friggin parrots squaking from 6am to 9am on my only day off - Sunday, every friggin sunday.

People that put there ghetto-blasters on in the garden a few doors down when you just want some piece and quiet.

People.

Girlfiends pissing off to Australia for two weeks whilst I'm stuck at home bored and lonely...incidently, just checked the airport website - she lands in Brisbane in about 25mins.

Your girlfriends car head gasket AND exhaust going this afternoon whilst said GF is on holiday.

Now next door is building something and bang...bang...friggin bangin' coming right through the damn [email protected] !!!!

Buggers at work that for some unknown reason have all taken up whistling - badly.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol, i didnt realise you were such a moody old git Tone...you always seem such a sweetie. :funny: :funny:

Neighbours that moan about you loud enough for you to hear but dont have the balls to say anything to your face and when confronted act like you must have heard all wrong. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts