Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

does someone has an idea what happend to Greig Western from GS-Racing.
Hompage is down, no phone and Email for a couple of month now. Even some customers who bought some stuff from him have no idea what happend.

If someone has an idea how I can find a guy with only an address and name in UK, plz let me know.

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Failing that find a copy of REDLINE magazine-maybe online aswell and ask Stav [email protected] Think he was looking at that place for a turbo or he knows the guy in question. Worth a shot

I knw gs-racing started supplying holset turbos and thats about it, coz i was looking at getting one from them and even spoke to them asking for the spec of the turbo's on offer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.bb-online.com/whois.shtml

put the website into here and it gives you quite a bit of cantact info
THX mate... I already sent two letters to the domain address and his official one... He told me he was in hospital for some reason, as I was talking to him around October 2010.
Bit right after that I didn't heard anything from him.
I try to find some friends, family, of course I like to know first if everything is OK, and manage the financial part later... but, it seems to me like he had no friends *g*. Even Dan who get's sponsored by GSRacing had no touch with Greig anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts