Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
The sumo GTR is loaned from Nismo, full on N1 race car.....very nice.

The SpecV, not so sure I would splash the cash on it in all honesty....the standard GTR would do nicely.

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
The sumo GTR is loaned from Nismo, full on N1 race car.....very nice.

The SpecV, not so sure I would splash the cash on it in all honesty....the standard GTR would do nicely.
The standard GTR is around 50k,
the Premium Edition is over 60k,
and the new Spec-V is over 100k and is only a 2 seater!!!

All awsome machines,but did anyone see the new Lexus on Top Gear recently?
The one that looks like a brand new updated Supra with an active rear spoiler.
The GTR's are priced at a mere pittance compared to the ridiculously overpriced Lexus at 340k!!! :eek:

Excellent photo's by the way :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
We were up autosport today too, shame we didn't see you :( by god it was busy, some really nice cars there though, it's good to see stig Blomquist in the audi quattro in the live arena, still going strong, I liked the Zonda, still one hell of a car

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The standard GTR is around 50k,
the Premium Edition is over 60k,
and the new Spec-V is over 100k and is only a 2 seater!!!

All awsome machines,but did anyone see the new Lexus on Top Gear recently?
The one that looks like a brand new updated Supra with an active rear spoiler.
The GTR's are priced at a mere pittance compared to the ridiculously overpriced Lexus at 340k!!! :eek:

Excellent photo's by the way :bigthumb:

So..... two standard GT-R's for the price of a Spec-V! You'd have to have alot of money to justify that decision.

As for the Lexus, yes I saw it up there and it looks impressive until turning to see the GT-R parked next to it,- personally I think the GT-R looks so much better. So seven standard GT-R's for the cost of the Lexus!!!!! How are Lexus going to sell any?

Rik

·
Registered
496 Posts
So..... two standard GT-R's for the price of a Spec-V! You'd have to have alot of money to justify that decision.

As for the Lexus, yes I saw it up there and it looks impressive until turning to see the GT-R parked next to it,- personally I think the GT-R looks so much better. So seven standard GT-R's for the cost of the Lexus!!!!! How are Lexus going to sell any?

people with money who have nothign to spend it on would buy anything...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.