Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm pretty new to the Skyline scene, could someone please explain the difference between the R34 GT-R and the GT-T? I remember reading somewhere there was a different engine in each model (RB25DET in the GT-T and RB26DETT in the GT-R?) but I'm not sure whether that actually is a difference. :dunno:

Feel free to laugh at me. :)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Some lighter and wider body panels,some lighter suspension components and different shocks/springs, 6 speed getrag g/box, Rb26 twin turbo(more power), better brakes, 4 wd, different seats and steering wheel, different dash. Costs a lot more and comparing standard GTR for standard GTT, goes faster and handles better.

BTW there's a lot more other detail differences, but I'm not listing the whole lot, just do a little searching and reading.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
here we go agian! lol.

Im wearing my flame suit for a second time this week now! (happy christamas)

The GTR is far better than the other skylines. Built to be used by proper drivers that want to be able to launch there car of the mark along with RWD handeling untill you over step the mark and 4 wheel drive is available to totally rip the pee out of the basic skylines! PMSL...

The gts/t etc comes with free tracksuit and cap so you will fit in with the chavs! :funny:

:death: :mpee: LOL

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,705 Posts
here we go agian! lol.

The GTR is far better than the other skylines. Built to be used by proper drivers that want to be able to launch there car of the mark along with RWD handeling untill you over step the mark and 4 wheel drive is available to totally rip the pee out of the basic skylines! PMSL...

The gts/t etc comes with free tracksuit and cap so you will fit in with the chavs! :funny:

haha wow!!:dunce:

·
1,540 Posts
Mate, forget skylines.
If you want a fast car to destroy everything else, get a civic......................

.................:D

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
i take it you never read the question???

he asked what is the differance in the models between gtt and gtr

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
aH.
GTT=KING
GTR=UBERGAY
Speedr33per=King gaylord of the arsebandit kev gtr

More drink=WEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
lol, to much alcohole flowing tonight!

On a serious note!

Is there a thread anywhere stating the proper difference between all skylines. ?

I would like to know for myself, let alone new users. And not wiki! This is a long read as it goes through all models (32 33 34 etc)

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
gtr is better equipped in terms of brakes and standard power and interior,the gtr is heavier and suffers greater powerloss in the transmition,i bought the gts-t because it was more simplistic to work on if it gave trouble which it did,and because it was the most fun for the money,I only use the car for overtaking old people and messing round,its only for impressing me.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
here we go agian! lol.

Enough of the Skyline Slating, GTR's and GTS/t's and GTT are all skylines and We All have the Skyline Smile when driving :)

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Enough of the Skyline Slating, GTR's and GTS/t's and GTT are all skylines and We All have the Skyline Smile when driving :)

^^^well said, that man :funny:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts