Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This will be at Pembrey race circuit and there will be a limited number of spaces for track time also.
If any one is interested or wants more details let me know
(Keith has ok me to post this)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Sounds good to me. I fancy going to this one. Yo Mike do you know if Pembrey have a db limit and if so what is it, also how much is it for the track time?
Regards, Thwish

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deathwish the db limit for the track is 105db so most should be ok, im just waiting for conformation on the cost of track time so I will get the info up by tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yeah, too right Jamie we can meet up at the services at J45 on the M4 if you want and you can follow me and Tish down.
Hey i've got my turbo bike back on the roads so watch out for some nutter going flying past on a 25yr old Kwacka, screaming like a girl cos the bloody boost wont shut off lol
Regards (while im still alive) Thwish

·
Registered
85 Posts
:rofl::rofl: O my god are you trying to see them PEARLY WHITE GATES
:angel: i would ask to have a go on the back but i dont think my number is up yet....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Is it me or does that advert list firemen? :drool: As well as tracktime costs can you please confirm if they are good looking firemen or not.....

I might just have to make the trip, for the cars of course! :D

·
Registered
836 Posts
ha ha ha nice one Jamie. Hey i dont particularly want to go through them sparkly gates but if i do, then im going crashing through them in a ball of high octane flames and taking St Peter with me lol
Hey Jo long time no hear from. How's your car doing?
You coming to the evening run up Brecon at the end of the month?
Regards, Thwish

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea the fire brigade will be there with some sort of display as will the police and possibly the army. One of Carmarthenshires motorcycle clubs may be having a stand to so don't feel you have to bring a car, bikes jeep all welcome.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Car sucks, its gay! Im good, just been economising, ie not going anywhere. There no way Im even going to entertain keeping up with you lot, not my thing, and i drive like a girl, strangely enough, and no i dont want to be a passenger, I value my life :moony:

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Yea the fire brigade will be there with some sort of display as will the police and possibly the army. One of Carmarthenshires motorcycle clubs may be having a stand to so don't feel you have to bring a car, bikes jeep all welcome.
You didnt answer my question.......i dont own a bike, would never be allowed to ride one, be like a one legged monkey blindfolded trying to ride one ( I have no balance, well not enough to ride anyways). :grinno:

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Dont care, aint playing, you lot have issues, or should that just be a blatant disregard for your own self preservation? :screwy: His name is Deathwish.....doesnt that say it all? :D

·
Registered
836 Posts
ooh now that was below the belt Jo :-( . My username might be a play on words mind and i could drive just like mr Bean, the last run out was pretty sedate. We couldn't go fast because of traffic. And besides we all stopped to wait for each other at the end of each small stage.
C'mon Jo your a skyline owner come out with us and show it off. It'll be a great evening out and be even better if we can get loads of us out.
Regards, Mr Bean

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok got some more details today.

Car entry £5 with 2 people in it + £2 per person extra.

Track time £80 for 3hours open pit 9am-12
limited to 24 cars.

Trade stands from £45.

If enough of us are going then we can have a Skyline owners stand.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hi Mike how strict are they with the db levels as my car may just be over the 105 limit. Also do they do the static and or driveby testing.
Regards. thwish

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not sure mate do you know what db your car is I can try and contact the Track owner tomorrow to find out for you.

·
Registered
836 Posts
its ok Mike i'll probably just turn up and see whats on down there and see if i can sneak on if theres any places available on the day.
Regards, Thwish

1 - 20 of 41 Posts