Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right then guys maybe short notice, but this was a truly awseome show last year allsorts of motors there everything you can think of from jap to monster V8 hotrods and chavvy corsa's *boooo* there'll even be a drift track on the go but iirc all the spaces are full for that, but come along anyway,

Hey even cheap ass mc.scroogey Me is gonna be there and i never go to anything :rofl:

So if ya not going to TOTB then go to
Pembrey Circuit
Sun 8th August

entry £5 per car main circuit is open too £80 per car (book pembrey direct 01554 891042)
its well worth a look even just to see my car for sale :( its not like some half assed car show there's a really good turn out for this.

See ya there
Kev :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
i was there on the Kinzuru stand, it was a mega day, and the weather turned out nice aswell, cant wait til next years one, i went to japshow in july and that was good, but think i enjoyed the G-tec more lol

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was an awesome day out, great weather, massive array of metal to oggle stuff for the kids to do and plenty of skidding to watch to, well organised and run cant wait til the next one, those that were unable to attend missed a good show... in Wales too:bananasmile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts