Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the search facility seems to not recognise 3 letter words i'm a bit screwed when
so this has probably been answered loads of times before

firstly does the GTR AFM work on RB25DET? so long as it has the reducer/adaptor pipes obviously
second how much power is it able to cope with?
thirdly lol is the GTR afm known as Q45?

:angel:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
As far as im aware the Q45 is an upgrade for BOTH the gts-t or GTR AFM/S

:grinno:

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
should be ok, from what i have read on here before, but remember you will need an aftermarket ECU or an SAFC2 to control it (On the SAFC2 you can set different incoming sensor's and output the right signal for the skyline ecu!, this in my opinion is one of the better features of the SAFC2!)

hope this helps

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
149 Posts
should be ok, from what i have read on here before, but remember you will need an aftermarket ECU or an SAFC2 to control it (On the SAFC2 you can set different incoming sensor's and output the right signal for the skyline ecu!, this in my opinion is one of the better features of the SAFC2!)

hope this helps

Cheers
Dazzler
Completely pointless putting a RB26DETT AFM on an RB25DET, as it has a smaller diameter and it's maximum airflow measurement is less than the RB25DET AFM. A good upgrage for the RB25DET is the Z32 AFM from a 300ZX.

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Completely pointless putting a RB26DETT AFM on an RB25DET, as it has a smaller diameter and it's maximum airflow measurement is less than the RB25DET AFM. A good upgrage for the RB25DET is the Z32 AFM from a 300ZX.
I stand corrected.... diddent see the gtr bit, just saw Q32, was thinking Z32 as well....

oh well..... :s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts