Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Personally i wouldent touch a cat C, its got no come backs should a problem occur, never been a fan of the GTR kit, and the panel gaps on the front look bad, for not much more money there are much better examples out there.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
That one has been for sale for ages mate, as a cat C they'll need to drop that price no end to shift it...
Gtr look doesn't suit the gt in my opinion , if your looking at modding one I would get the weber kit rather than make the car something that it isn't,

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally i wouldent touch a cat C, its got no come backs should a problem occur, never been a fan of the GTR kit, and the panel gaps on the front look bad, for not much more money there are much better examples out there.

Yes agree with the panel gaps, if you can see them on the pictures what are they like in the flesh!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
For less than £500 more and with only 10k more miles you could have the silver one that Clark Motorsport are selling which comes with the brembo upgrade, 370z wheels etc...wouldn't touch that Cat C one with a barge pole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
For less than £500 more and with only 10k more miles you could have the silver one that Clark Motorsport are selling which comes with the brembo upgrade, 370z wheels etc...wouldn't touch that Cat C one with a barge pole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't it sold (deposit placed)! I have been email them and been try to sort out viewing but with it in Aberdeen just couldn't sort a flight out and a day off which worked for me.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Can't it sold (deposit placed)! I have been email them and been try to sort out viewing but with it in Aberdeen just couldn't sort a flight out and a day off which worked for me.

That's a shame it was one of the better ones currently available to purchase.

Do you have a budget in mind?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey guys,

I know this sounds a bit ignorant, but what is so bad about a Cat C? I have no idea what that means but I imagine that it has something to do with being salvaged, but to what degree? Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts